Translate to your language

Thursday 14 July 2022

Fejo - Koode Thullu ft Jeffin Jestin - translated lyrics

 Fejo -  Koode Thullu ft Jeffin Jestin - Malayalam Rap

lyrics translated


dust in the 'arteries' of thought

how can i breath now?

the world runs behind selfishness

destruction in four directions, but how?


my throat is dry & i ran out of words to say

how can i rhyme my lines now?

this city is a burning desert

who is here to support me & love?


let's turn this dry land into an oasis of flowers

with colorful petals, all lined up

7 tones are evident in my speech

hearing that, 9 emotions (navarasa) blossoms on face


shringaara (romance) raudra (anger)

veera (valour) bhayaanaka (fear)

karuna (compassion) bibhatsa (disgust)

adbhutha (wonder) shaantha (peace) haasya (laughter)

i'm an actor, a loner who is servile to beholders


darkness in my mind

but light in my head

because my perspectives are shining

& i aim at the sky

my desires are in chaos

laziness is now my style

like sugar in the blood


set the flag of victory (zeal) like god of lightning (zeus)

star & sickle, hold the hammer in hand

my music is your addiction

& my name in your achievements list

go build a door & window there


jump along & dance

lets jump along & dance

lets jump along & dance



here we go

take your sorrows back aside

do you know the pleasure

i will guide you by

its now or never, better you decide pal

come break a leg, now fly & ride


no one in this world can beat you hero

its your sound of courage that brings success

fill your chest with forwardness & live

change the rules that stop you from winning


come dance to the tunes we've learned

remember & know the heaven you lived

stay diligent, practise & sweat

get what's desired & what's blessed


this that 'thakida' rhythm

play that 'thaka dhimi' harmony

dancers arrived to add flavors

& waves are ready to accompany


jump along & dance

lets jump along & dance

lets jump along & dance


jump along & dance

lets jump along & dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you THINK ??